by: d-Studio, Ltd. • 14
Halloween is coming soon! This is why we are giving out Hell Puzzle game for FREE!
Hell Puzzle is a special Halloween Edition of the popular Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle. Inheriting it's predecessor's realistic and intuitive controls while donning appropriate Halloween decorum it makes an excellent treat for the sinister holiday.
Featuring a rich library of thematic images along with spooky elements it is guaranteed to keep you bewitched for a while.
By the way…how do you feel about spiders…?
1. Intuitive and realistic controls
2. A unique set of piece-moving gestures adds interest to the game
3. Awesome interface design
4. Capacity to create puzzles ranging from 4~300 pieces
5. Zoom and capacity for virtual moving around the game table
6. Choice of 16 Halloween HD images included in app inventory
7. A variety of backgrounds to choose from
8. Capacity to save finished puzzle images to iPad Photo Library
9. Puzzle assembly timer and top score tracking
10. Sound effects can be turned on or off
HOW TO PLAY
Hell Puzzle allows you to use a variety of gestures and features for interesting, realistic game play.
- One-Finger Movement & Rotation - Touch one side of the puzzle piece to move, rotate or join it to another.
- Direct Movement & Rotation - Touch the puzzle piece with one finger and game table with another to move with more control.
- Pinch to Zoom - Use two fingers to zoom the game table in or out as with usual iPad images.
- Magnetic Pieces - Two connecting pieces join together with magnetic force when close to each other.
- Destroy the Heap - Double tap to scatter the initial proposed puzzle apart to start game play or to scatter a heap of pieces.
- Grab & Move - Use three to five fingers to move a number of pieces at a time or to put some aside in a heap.
- Reference Image Sticking – Optional helping tool that can be turned on or off in the Settings, permitting players to place puzzle pieces directly on the original image. If correctly placed, the pieces will lock into position to facilitate assembly.
“Reference Image” – Allows adjusting of the visibility of the original image on the Game Table.
“Sticking” - Indicates whether Reference Image Sticking function is on or off.
“Image Frame” – Indicates whether frame for puzzle is show or not.
“Game Table Scale” – Allows adjusting of the scale of the Game table.
“Zoom-Lock” – Indicates whether scaling on the Game Table is active or inactive.
“Timer” - Allows selection of analog, digital or off timer modes.
“Sound FX” - Indicates whether game sound effects are on or off.
“Background” – Permits selection of table background player prefers.
+ Special Halloween feature which you will find during the Game.
Please send us your comments and feedback either on Join It website or right here on the App Store.