Where's My Water?
by: Disney • 133K
Where's My Water is one of the most popular puzzle games for iOS. It features Swampy the Alligator, who lives under the city and wants to keep his cleanliness. Unfortunately, other alligators have managed to sabotage his water supply so your goal is to guide the water down to Swampy's shower.
To play, you need to drag your finger and draw the line where the water will flow. It's not as easy as it seems as you need to take into account the several obstacles, the water pressure and the filling level. There are over 140 puzzles and in addition, you can collect Swampy’s shower items to unlock bonus levels.
The graphics are excellent and so is the gameplay. This game's idea might not be the most original but it's presented in a creative way and its popularity is obviously related to its quality as a game. Entertaining, challenging and fun, yes; but also incredibly addictive and smooth as its best. The one thing we would change is to be able to pinch in and out instead of using the side bar.
Disney is the developer of Where's my water? and other applications like Puffle Launch, Disney Memories and Pirates of the Caribbean. Where's My Water is probably going to become a classic, don't hesitate and try it out!
Tags: where my water niveles perdidos 3 , version longue where is my water , todas las actualizaciones de water , mystery duck , wheres my water? allie unlock , donde esta mi agua games , juegos wheres holiday diversion 2 en , como desbloquear pato mistero en , ventajas en wheres my water
by Anna , Appszoom
Jan 16, 2014
Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies