GT. Racing 2
by: Gameloft • 27.9K
Hi everybody! If Asphalt is Gameloft's Need for Speed, GT Racing series is the Gran Turismo, and I'm sorry to put it so straightforwardly but I'm pretty sure there's no way to say more with less. Therefore, you should look for Asphalt if you are looking for a more arcade experience, or stay here in GT Racing if you prefer something closer to a simulator.
Regardless the sterile debate about originality, which is even more pointless in a car racing game, this game stands out for its superb technical performance, second to none so far. It's a comprehensive car driving simulator, with gameplay similar to any well-known PC or console driving game, including the tests to get the licenses, but also adding some social tweaks beyond the usual leaderboards.
Official licenses are proudly featured, so you don't have to worry about deliberately misspelled brands. Weather is a good enhancement, too, and livens things up, but definitely the best part is that freemium formula doesn't include cooling times, so this game can be eternally played for free all the time. This doesn't mean you are not going to be harassed by rascal in-app purchases, but at least you can play as long as you want.
All commodity features have been included, such as camera views and weekly challenges. Controls deserve a special mention: you can choose between casual (boo) or hardcore (clap clap clap), which is appreciated and a great way to lure new players into non-casual mobile gaming. We could only ask for some new and unheard of features as pedestrians
In the end, perhaps the best mobile driving game so far, and positively also one of the best games this year. Highly recommended.
by Peter , Appszoom
Nov 27, 2013
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is a true-to-life automotive journey featuring the most prestigious cars in the world!
The best-selling franchise is back and it’s designed to offer an unprecedented level of driving enjoyment whether playing solo or multiplayer.
LEADERSHIP: POSSIBLY THE BEST HANDHELD RACING SIMULATION
• The richest handheld racing simulation this year: 71 licensed cars on 13 tracks including Laguna Seca
• A superb collection of cars from over 30 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan, Audi, Ford, and more
• Test your driving skills by completing 1,400 events, including Classic Races, Duels, Knockout and Overtake.
• 28 new challenges each week: improve your driving skills & maybe win a new car!
AUTHENTICITY: A DEEPER DRIVING FEEL
• The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever.
• The sun is not always shining in GT Racing 2: our tracks have different times of day and weather conditions.
• Race your way by choosing among 4 different cameras, including a breathtaking interior view!
• No repair times and no repair costs! We won’t make you wait or pay to race in an event again.
EXPERIENCE: ENJOY THE RIDE SOLO OR IN MULTIPLAYER
• Compete with your friends or with players from all over the world. Earn the fastest time on each race of Multi mode!
• Join Teams to play with other drivers and accomplish common goals.
• New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to speed in a flash!
• Veteran driver? Tweak your performance in the garage with tons of custom options!
No game offers you a more realistic racing simulation than GT Racing 2.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/