by: Dogbyte Games Kft. • 22.3K
This game requires a heavy previous download. However, you'll see how much it's worthy of it thanks to Dogbytes' great job.
Throughout more than fifty tracks you will drive a monster truck with the mere goal of arriving to the end line the faster the better. In your way you will make great jumps and your shock absorbers will have to do their job unless you prefer to crash. One of the main features of this game is that along the realistic physics engine (as realistic as jumping to a certain death in a vehicle weighing three or four tons can be), there's a damage system you have to take care of everytime. It isn't an easy game in any of its three game modes, but we're sure you're tired of easy nonsense games and will appreciate it.
Graphics and camera movements are outstanding, it's free (ad-supported) and in the rare case you get bored you can always crash your monster truck over and over to check how many ways to blow it off are.
Tags: offroad legend hacked , offroad legends truck pro , xperia offroad legends
by Peter , Appszoom
Feb 14, 2013
Drive the most amazing offroad vehicles of all time in this extreme hill climbing madness! Crash the barriers and fly above bottomless chasms with Monster Trucks, 4x4 off-roaders and six-wheeled Behemoths!
Use your best skills to beat the most mind blowing tracks and be the ultimate Offroad Legend!
* Featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy
* This is the best physics racer we've enjoyed for some time. - Modojo.com
* Solid gameplay, graphics are clean and impressive! - SlideToPlay.com
* Another Gem by Dogbyte Games - AppGemeinde.de
* App of the Day - GameTrailers.com
* Offroad Legends brings a lot of fun. - Appgefahren.de
- Four vehicle categories (Monsters, 4x4 off-roaders, Behemoths, Fun cars)
- Three game modes
- Gorgeous graphics
- 90 challenging tracks
- Real time vehicle deformation
- Precise physics simulation
- Vehicle tuning
- Retina display support for iPad and iPhone!
- GameCenter achievements and leaderboards!
Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a tough ride!
Roll with us on facebook for more info!