by: Ubisoft • 47.4K
Zillions of missions, tracks, achievements, upgrades, and a totally senseless unfolding storyline to boot: Trials Frontier is super simple in concept and unexpectedly deep in scope, keeping you playing just to see what weirdo twist will present itself next. The visuals are way above average both inside the levels and out, when you're interacting with characters or upgrading your hog. Leaderboards keep things competitive, although it's plenty of fun to play totally on your own as well.
Gotta give a huge shout-out to the devs for the design of the game upon first launch: no boring tutorial here; learning is fully integrated into the first experiences you'll have while playing. This is how it's done, folks.
by Janel , Appszoom
Jun 02, 2014
Play the mobile version of the best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series, by the award-winning developer RedLynx!
Experience the ultimate SKILL-BASED BIKE RACING GAME on your smartphone and tablet!
Ride your motorcycles on extremely addictive tracks while you perform slick wheelies, crazy jumps, mid-air flips and menacing stunts!
Battle players from around the world and dominate global leaderboards on every track!
Race, explore, upgrade, and compete. Accept no substitutes!
“Looking like the real deal.” - POCKET CAFÉ
“Loads of depth and a neat multiplayer mode.’’ - TOUCH ARCADE
- PHYSICS-BASED gameplay that feels just right.
- A MULTIPLAYER SYSTEM with ranked seasons and new rewards!
- 250+ UNIQUE RACE-TRACKS, with new tracks added every month!
- 15+ WICKED BIKES, with unique speed and handling!
- LIVE EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS to showcase your best times worldwide!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any Ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- 250+CHALLENGING MISSIONS with more than 50 hours of story-driven gameplay in 10 gorgeous ENVIRONMENTS.
Join the Trials Community!
Disclaimer: Please Note - Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time.