Deer Hunter Classic
by: Glu Games Inc • 182.5K
Do you remember when we reviewed Deer Hunter? It was, and still is, an outstanding game, particularly once we disregard the ethical dilemmas one might have. Since then, Glu spawned a thousand and one versions of it, and it could have been using it up till the end of times. However -and fortunately- someone in Glu thought it was time for a new Deer Hunter and, though we're in September, believed appropriate to baptize it as "2014" in a FIFA-like fashion, so to speak.
In short, as you know we like brief reviews, Deer Hunter 2014 is better than anything seen before in the FPS-safari genre. Hunts are thrilling and you have to be clever and pay attention to what happens around you in order to succeed. As a technically flawless game (unless you run it on a non-latest gen device) we should stick to abstract and subjective catches to not rate it a 10. In this case, I'm wondering why no one in Glu bet for extinct or fantasy animals (sabertooth tiger, gryphon) or a "xeno" version in remote space colonies, or even an "After Earth" version.
Anyway, it doesn't matter what this game could have been, because what it is is the best hunting game on market. And please, don't miss the co-op mode.
Tags: what do energy drinks do in deer hunter 2014 , getting past region 5 on deer hunter 2014 , deer hunter 2014 what is sportsman event assult rifle
by Peter , Appszoom
Oct 02, 2013
Return to the wilderness in the most visually stunning hunting simulator on mobile!
Travel from North America’s Pacific Northwest to the Savannah of Central Africa in an epic journey to hunt the world’s most exotic animals!
"Great shooting mechanics and lush visuals" - Modojo
"Bite-sized missions are perfect for a fast fix" - Kotaku
"I was more than pleasantly surprised" - Arcade Sushi
EXPLORE A LIVING WORLD
Immerse yourself in diverse environments filled with over 100 animal species! Watch out for attacking predators including bears, wolves, and cheetahs!
Enjoy endless customization as you perfect your weapons. Upgrade magazines, scopes, stocks, barrels and more!
Compete for bragging rights as you bag the biggest animals with Game Center achievements and leaderboards!
It’s Open Season, join the hunt today!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.