by: Storm8 Studios • 130.9K
Choose the meals and the decoration, be kind with your customers and earn cash to buy food, better decoration and show a bigger smile. As it’s an online game, you need to be connected to play and invite your friends, who will be your main source of tips. Similarly, you can visit your friends’ restaurants.
Restaurant Story is a Team Lava app and it's twinned with Bakery Story. Both have thousands of users at the same time and remain completely free.
We have to admit that Restaurant Story is really entertaining. It’s updated regularly with new meals and decorations. We have to admit just one big flaw: Restaurant Story reminds me those Facebook Games: fun at the start, need ‘neighbours’ to grow, but extremely boring at the end.
Tags: can you buy a door in restaurant story? , rnew design restaurant story
by Peter , Appszoom
Jul 19, 2013
Enjoy the #1 FREE virtual restaurant game! Decorate a restaurant and share with your friends! Impress your customers with beautiful decorations and tasty treats!
- DESIGN and build the perfect personalized restaurant! Stunning variety and unlimited creativity!
- DECORATE with thousands of items, choose from tables, chairs, wallpaper, art, and more!
- CUSTOMIZE a menu of delicious meals that makes tummies grumble for more!
- SOCIALIZE with other restaurants, and collect bonus tips from players!
- INVITE Facebook friends to set up shop right next door! Share secret recipes!
- FREE to download, FREE to play, FREE weekly updates with new dishes and decorations!
New FREE content is released every week to keep your restaurant growing!
Restaurant Story is the MOST delicious and BEST looking FREE restaurant game for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
Restaurant Story is an online game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Restaurant Story is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Restaurant Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.