by: Idiolex Software • 0
iJudge is a tournament-class word adjudication utility for serious word game enthusiasts and competitors. Use iJudge to check words or resolve challenges and disputes while playing word games like Scrabble, Boggle, Anagrams, Jumble, Word Search, and crosswords.
It's very easy to use: Enter one or more words, then check to see if they are valid. If all words are acceptable, the play is valid; if one or more words are unacceptable, the entire play is unacceptable.
Gorgeous, unambiguous, color-coded, glowing results to indicate whether a play is acceptable or not, with optional text labels.
Unlike other word check apps, iJudge has features that are useful for tournament-style play:
- Check several words at once.
- Prompt for the number of words to be adjudicated.
- Unambiguous results indicate entire play is valid or not, rather than which individual words are unacceptable.
- Automatically clear results and entries after checking word(s).
- Automatically clear entries when the app is idle.
- Password-protect settings to prevent changes.
- Large font is easy to read.
- Universal app now supports iPad.
- NEW dark mode improves readability in low-light settings.
- Choose from more than 20 lexicons, including WJ2, TWL14, ENABLE, WWF, OSPD4.
- Choose lexicons in 7 languages: English (US, UK, and International), French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Romanian.
- Choose labels for valid and invalid results, or turn off labels.
- Choose colors for valid and invalid results.
- Shake to Clear.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Requires iPhone OS 7.1 or later
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
Version 1.5 (Jan 2015)
- Variable display time for results
- Universal app / iPad support
- Dark mode
- Color grid replaces color table
- New lexicons and languages
- Improved results animation / graphics
- New icon
Version 1.0.1: minor fixes
Version 1.0: Initial release.