Pictoword: Fun New Word Puzzle
by: Kooapps • 238.2K
PictoWord: 2 Pics, What's the 1 word is a simple puzzle game for iOS that has the following concept: guess the word that is formed by uniting the two pictures presented on the screen.
The interface design and gameplay is similar to 4 images, 1 word: you will be presented two images and you will need to think about the possible solution which comes up when matching those two concepts. When you think you've guessed it, write it down and wait to see if it's correct, which will make you advance to the next level.
Kooapps is the developer of PictoWord. It's not really original, but this time there are not four images but just two to guess, so it's at least slightly different than the others.
Tags: pictoword , 2 pics 1 word , free pictowords games , toword 2pics whats the 1 word , pictoword theme packs , gioco pictoword , help with puzzle # 19 on pictoword , pictoword solutions 2 pictures 1 word , pictoword 2 pics 1 word
by Anna , Appszoom
Mar 14, 2013
* Featured Most Popular Word Game in 30 Countries! *
* Academics' Choice Smart Media Award *
Looking for a game that will test your brain? Then try Pictoword, the fun word game that’s great for teens, adults and everyone in between!
Pictoword is a simple yet addicting word game where you “read” a series of pictures that combine to create a word! Two pics, one word - can you figure it out?
For example, you’ll see a picture of SAND and a WITCH. Combine the two to solve for SANDWICH – a lunchtime favorite!
When you’re stumped, try saying the words out loud or asking a friend!
Try to solve the puzzle and test your word guessing skills with Pictoword!
Word Guessing Games for All Ages
* Brain games for players young and old!
* Word games feature varying levels of difficulty for all ages
* Teens and parents can have fun on Easy Mode
* Teens and adults can put their minds to the test on Hard Mode
Tons of Fun Trivia Categories
* Try guessing the word from pictures of landmarks, objects and more!
* Put your movie and TV trivia skills to the test with picture puzzles
* Play over 300 guessing games – it gets addicting fast!
Brain Training Games
* Mind teasers and puzzles for players of all ages
* Test your word puzzle skills and trivia knowledge
* Puzzles get updated regularly so the trivia never gets boring
Play Solo or with Friends
* Practice guessing words with multi-picture puzzles
* Take your time to crack the word – there’s no time limit!
* Play with friends and see who can solve the puzzle first
Online and Offline Play
* No WiFi required, so you can play offline
* Go online to ask friends for help on Facebook
You’ll be delighted by the challenging and fun picture word game Pictoword. Fans who like to think creatively and use their brain’s full potential won’t be able to stop playing this app.
Play this new addicting word puzzle game that is great for adults of all ages – absolutely free!
Download now and put your mind to the test! Gather around the table for game night and play Pictoword with friends and family!
Exclusive Pictoword VIP
* No ads
* All puzzles and theme packs
* Word dictionary
* Win 10 coins per puzzle
* 1200 sign up bonus coins (after free trial)
* 100 daily login coins (after free trial)
Get your monthly Pictoword VIP subscription through the app. If you choose to subscribe, after the free trial you will be charged $11.99. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at anytime from your iTunes account settings. When your subscription ends, VIP features will be removed including puzzle packs you unlocked during your subscription.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Privacy & Terms http://kooapps.com/#faqs and email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All emojis and references to Apple products or trademarks are solely own by Apple.